Welcome to the client accounts section of our Website.
If you would like to obtain an account, please let us know through our Contact page. You can log in to view or update your information at any time. All of your account information is secured using 256-bit SSL encryption.
MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION (MFA)
Due to the increasing prevalence of cyber theft, NDH is reminding and encouraging clients who have not done so already to implement MFA as a proactive approach to addressing the security of your NDH portal account and your data.
Computers can be hacked virtually without a person being aware. Passwords can be learned or can be saved onto the computer, both allowing the hacker access.
MFA adds a second layer of identity verification by requiring you to authenticate your login. Without this confirmation, people attempting to login are prevented from accessing your portal account and data. This is highly recommended by our software provider, Thomson Reuters.
Instructions: Please follow these steps to implement the Thomson Reuters Authenticator App on your device:
- Login into your NDH portal with your username and password.
- Hover over your name in the upper right-hand corner, next to the ‘Help’ icon, select ‘Manage Multi-factor Authentication’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Add Option’ then enter your password to begin the process.
- Choose the ‘Thomson Reuters Authenticator’ option. You will be prompted to go to the App Store and download the app independently.
- After downloading the app to your device, a QR code will appear to connect your portal to the authenticator. Scan this code to connect the device.
- Once MFA is enabled, you will use it each time to log into your NDH portal.
NDH encourages its clients to implement MFA to protect both their client portals and data. For further reading click here
All communications between our firm and the user are encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This is the same functionality used by banks and popular e-commerce services for secure communication. We also store your files encrypted when they are at rest on our servers, adding an additional layer of security. To protect against data loss, our servers are equipped with technology that automatically mirrors all data in real-time to two separate locations. Regular incremental and full backups of all system data are performed, including off-site data backups stored in two separate secure physical locations, to protect against almost all disaster scenarios.